We are open and are able to provide service to your vehicle. We know that you depend on your vehicle to safely get you to where you need to go which is why we are committed to helping you keep it in excellent running condition.
Here are the steps we are taking to keep you and our staff healthy during this time:
- Staff will stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Employees will regularly wash their hands per CDC guidelines.
- Contactless drop-off is available. Keys can be placed in our secure drop-box.
- Your vehicle will be thoroughly sanitized before returning it to you. Door handles, steering wheels, gear shifters, etc. will be wiped down with sanitizing wipes, etc.
- Our garage and front office will be regularly sanitized.
And as usual the revenue generated from you have your vehicle serviced with us will be used to provide transportation to financially constrained households who are trying to gain, maintain and increase their employment.